Here's a mock-up form. This text is the normal page body text, so Webeditor can change it. The title is the page title (so same), but we're going to tweak its font to use the TMI one. Things I've noticed:

  • There's no country field on the form as designed (presumably we'll get some overseas responses) - I've added one for now
  • We can call the phone field "phone or mobile" if Data agree (they are probably trying to separate these in RE)
  • I've had to change the data structure for the permissions, to get them 2-column, so Data need to think whether we can cope with that
  • There isn't really room to do the connections with autism 2-column, although I have below